The Goodman® brand MBVC modular blowers are tailor-made for exceptional energy efficiency. Now fully compatible with the ComfortBridge line of communicating equipment, these two-piece blowers increase both installation and application flexibility. Units can be matched with cased coils for upflow, downflow, and horizontal applications.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- MBR is a multi-speed blower — motor speed is easily changed
- MBVC has a variable-speed ECM™ blower motor
- MBVC is compatible with the ComfortBridge Communicating System family of products
- Cooling or heat pump applications: upflow, downflow, and horizontal applications
- MBR control board includes a fan delay in the cooling mode and is isolated from the air stream
- CAPF/CHPF coils are equipped with a check flowrater
- ARI Certified
- ETL Certified
- Cabinet constructed from formed, painted galvanized steel
- Cabinet blower section can be used as an electric furnace
- Cabinets intended to be used with cased evaporator coil (CAPF/CHPF) and condensing unit or heat pump
- Foil-faced insulation is glued in place and covers the entire blower case to reduce operating sound and cabinet condensation
- Bottom flanges formed inwardly for additional strength and to provide a good mounting surface for a cased-coil section to form a two-piece blower coil
This unit does not include a heat strip. If you would like to add heating capabilities, see the accessories tab for the appropriate heater coil.