12,000 BTU Wall Mounted Ductless Indoor Air Handler
Have It Installed
Professional installation now available in !
- Free online quotes
- No home visit
- Entire Homes
- Bonus rooms
- Mother-in-law apartments
- Hotel rooms
- Man caves
- Tiny homes
- Pool houses
- Sun rooms
- Retreat spaces
- Small businesses
- Coffee shops
- Enclosed porches
- ...and many more applications
- Convenient remote control enables unique temperatures to be set per zone.
- High-efficiency inverter technology allows for even cooling and heating while reducing energy costs.
- Gold fin condenser coil coating extends the life of your system by protecting it from corrosion.
- Intelligent sleep function adjusts to your sleep pattern in order to maximize your comfort and reduce energy costs.
- User controls direct air flow.
- Intelligent defrost reduces energy and defrost time by only defrosting when needed.
Once you have received the product, mount the indoor and outdoor units to your desired resting location.
Next, run the line sets, drain line, and electrical wires from the indoor unit(s) to the outdoor unit.
Run a 220 volt power circuit from your main breaker to the outdoor disconnect. Then run the electrical whip from the disconnect to the outdoor unit.
We'll help you get an HVAC contractor who will pressure test the line sets, check for leaks, and release refrigerant. Click Here For Details
Included in the Blueridge BM12M22WM Box:
|Sound Level Indoor (Hi/Mi/Lo)||36.5 / 30 / 25 Decibels|
|Air Handler Setpoint Range (Cooling)||62 - 86 °F|
|Air Handler Setpoint Range (Heating)||62 - 86 °F|
|Cooling BTUs||12000 BTU|
|Maximum Heating Output BTU||12000 BTU|
|Airflow Capacity||306 212 147 CFM|
|Line Set Connection Type||Flare|
|Liquid Line Size||1/4 Inches|
|Suction Line Size||1/2 Inches|
|Indoor Air Handler Weight||18 Lbs|
|Width||31 57/100 Inches|
|Depth||7 11/25 Inches|
|Height||11 69/100 Inches|
|Indoor Air Handler Type(s)||Wall Mounted|
|Parts Warranty||5 Years|