3 Ton, W 17.5 x H 24.5 x D 21, Painted Cased Evaporator Coil, w/ TXV
Have It Installed
Professional installation now available in !
- Free online quotes
- No home visit
Please view the items for specific descriptions and photographs.
BLUERIDGE BC4X EVAPORATOR COILS FEATURES
• Microban® antimicrobial additive in the drain pan to resist mold and mildew growth.
• One of the lowest water retention drain pans in the industry to minimize mold and mildew growth.
• Interlocking door assemblies and snug line seal grommets to minimize air leakage.
• Foil-face insulation for easy cleaning.
• Tubing located at door split for easy coil service or cleaning.
• All drain pans are compatible with UV lights.
• All piston coils are compatible with R22 or R410a.
• Factory installed TXV for quick installation in high efficiency applications.
• Tightly sealed, painted steel cabinet with wall to wall insulation to ensure <2% air leakage.
• Single protruding right side dual drain port for easy installation and service access.
10 year limited parts warranty available when applied with a system.
|Cooling BTUs||36000 BTU|
|Cooling Tonnage||3 Tons|
|Refrigerant||R-22 / R-410A|
|Liquid Line Size||3/8 Inches|
|Suction Line Size||3/4 Inches|
|Coil Width||17 1/2 inches|
|Coil Height||24 1/2 inches|
|Coil Depth||21 inches|
|Shipping Weight||51 lbs|