12,000 BTU (1 Ton) 21 SEER Single Zone Concealed Duct Mini Split System
Have It Installed
Professional installation now available in , !
- Free online quotes
- No home visit
- Entire Homes
- Bonus rooms
- Mother-in-law apartments
- Hotel rooms
- Man caves
- Tiny homes
- Pool houses
- Sun rooms
- Retreat spaces
- Small businesses
- Coffee shops
- Enclosed porches
- ...and many more applications
- Convenient remote control enables unique temperatures to be set per zone.
- High-efficiency inverter technology allows for even cooling and heating while reducing energy costs.
- Gold fin condenser coil coating extends the life of your system by protecting it from corrosion.
- Intelligent sleep function adjusts to your sleep pattern in order to maximize your comfort and reduce energy costs.
- User controls direct air flow.
- Intelligent defrost reduces energy and defrost time by only defrosting when needed.
Once you have received the product, mount the indoor and outdoor units to your desired resting location.
Next, run the line sets, drain line, and electrical wires from the indoor unit(s) to the outdoor unit.
Run a 220 volt power circuit from your main breaker to the outdoor disconnect. Then run the electrical whip from the disconnect to the outdoor unit.
We'll help you get an HVAC contractor who will pressure test the line sets, check for leaks, and release refrigerant. Click Here For Details
|Ambient Temperature Range (Cooling)||-22 - 122 °F|
|Ambient Temperature Range (Heating)||-22 - 86 °F|
|Mini-Split System Type||Heating / Cooling|
|Low Ambient Cooling||Yes|
|Product Type||Hyper Heat|
|Cooling BTUs||12000 BTU|
|Cooling Tonnage||1 Tons|
|Total Cooling Capacity BTU||12000 BTU|
|Total Cooling Capacity||1 Ton(s)|
|Heating Capacity||12000 BTU|
|Maximum Heating Output BTU||12000 BTU|
|Energy Efficiency Ratio||12.5 EER|
|Coefficient of Performance||3.3 COP|
|Heating Seasonal Performance Factor||11 HSPF|
|Moisture Removal||2.54 Pts/Hr|
|Factory Precharge||25 Feet|
|Minimum Ampacity||9 Amps|
|Maximum Fuse/Breaker||15 Amps|
|Maximum Line Length per Zone||82 Feet|
|Maximum Height Difference||33 Feet|
|Line Set Connection Type||Flare|
|Liquid Line Size||1/4 Inches|
|Suction Line Size||1/2 Inches|
|Indoor Air Handler Size, W x H x D||27.5 x 17.75 x 7.87 Inches|
|Sound Rating, Indoor||33 / 36 / 38 Decibels|
|Sound Rating, Outdoor||57 Decibels|
|Outdoor Condenser Size, W x H x D||31 1/2 x 21 4/5 x 13 1/8 Inches|
|Indoor Air Handler Weight||37.5 Lbs|
|Outdoor Condenser Weight||88.2 Lbs|
|Voltage||208 / 230 Volts|
|Compressor Warranty||7 Years|
|Parts Warranty||5 Years|