(At this time all evaporator coils can only be sold as part of a system and aren't being sold separately)
BLUERIDGE BC1P EVAPORATOR COILS FEATURES
• Microban® antimicrobial additive in the drain pan to resist mold and mildew growth.
• One of the lowest water retention drain pans in the industry to minimize mold and mildew growth.
• Interlocking door assemblies and snug line seal grommets to minimize air leakage
• Foil-face insulation for easy cleaning
• Tubing located at door split for easy coil service or cleaning
• All drain pans are compatible with UV lights
• All piston coils are compatible with R22 or R410a
• External cabinet mounted distributor body designed for easy changing of orifice sizes and fast TXV connections
• Two dual drain on front of coil for install flexibility of drain lines around furnace vent and utility connections.
• 10-year limited parts warranty available when applied with a system.