2.5 Ton, W 26 1/2 x H 17 1/2 x D 21 1/2, Horizontal Cased Evaporator Coil
Please view the items for specific descriptions and photographs.
The Blueridge BH1P Cased Horizontal Flow Indoor Coils are for horizontal applications in air conditioning or heat pump split systems.
This unit comes equipped with an orifice (flowrater) for the listed tonnage. If you wish to pair the coil with a condenser or heat pump of a different tonnage, an orifice in that tonnage will need to be used (unless a TXV is required instead). See this step-by-step guide to learn how to easily change the orifice. Alternatively, instead of an orifice a thermostatic expansion valve (TXV) may be used or required for some equipment. Check out some additional installation Tips for Selecting Matched Components and Line Sets to help with your installation project.
- Dedicated horizontal flow application
- Suitable for use with R-410A and R-22 refrigerants
- Microban® antimicrobial additive in the drain pan to resist mold and mildew growth
- Drain pan has trough to fully drain condensate away and is compatible with UV lights
- Insulated galvanized steel coil case with durable embossed finish
- Top, front, and back panels are removable for easy service or coil cleaning
- Foil-face insulation for easy cleaning
- Dual condensate drains on front and back of coil allows flexibility of placement to accomodate left or right airflow furnaces
- Refrigerant connections on top of coil for ease of installation in left or right airflow furnaces
- 10 Year Limited parts warranty
|Cooling BTUs||30000 BTU|
|Cooling Tonnage||3 Tons|
|Refrigerant||R-22 / R-410A|
|Liquid Line Size||3/8 Inches|
|Suction Line Size||3/4 Inches|
|Coil Width||26 1/2 inches|
|Coil Height||17 1/2 inches|
|Coil Depth||21 1/4 inches|
|Supply Air Opening Size||15 7/8 x 19 Inches|
|Shipping Weight||56 lbs|