60,000 Furnace, 96% Efficiency, 2-Stage Burner, 1,400 CFM Variable Speed Blower, Upflow/Horizontal Flow Application, ComfortBridge Technology
Have It Installed
Professional installation now available in , !
- Free online quotes
- No home visit
This is a ComfortBridgeTM Model, and will require a smartphone and the CoolCloud HVAC app for setup.
Search CoolCloud HVAC on the Apple App Store (iPhone) or the Google Play Store (Android).
What is ComfortBridgeTM technology?
Revolutionary ComfortBridge technology is factory-installed into select Goodman brand gas furnaces and air handlers to ensure that the entire system operates at peak, energy-efficient performance.
How does ComfortBridgeTM Technology benefit you?
The ComfortBridge technology smart home algorithm gathers HVAC system performance data and uses it to automatically make adjustments that may minimize the amount of energy used to heat or cool your home. ComfortBridgeTM is compatible with a wide variety of standard or smart home thermostats.
- Aluminized Steel Tubular Primary Heat Exchanger – Distinctive tubular aluminized steel construction formed using wrinkle-bend technology results in an extremely durable heat exchanger. Paired with a stainless steel secondary heat exchanger, this combination provides reliability, durability and efficiency.
- Two-Stage Gas Valve – Reduces energy needed during moderate demand to deliver outstanding comfort and efficiency as compared to single-stage gas valves.
- Durable Silicon Nitride Igniter – Eliminates the need for an energy-wasting pilot light.
- Quiet, Two-Stage, Induced-Draft Blower – Provides precise control and enhanced energy-efficient performance as compared to a natural draft furnace.
- Efficient and Quiet Variable-Speed ECM Circulator Motor – Provides quiet system startup and shutdown with highly efficient performance.
- Self-Diagnostic Control Board – Continuously monitors the system for consistent, reliable operation, stores last diagnostic codes in memory; and indicates condition through a 7-segment display for quick troubleshooting.
- Thermally-Insulated Cabinet – The fully insulated cabinet means air leakage of less than 2% to maximize the heat transfer efficiency and lower blower noise.
- ComfortBridge™ Technology – ComfortBridge off-the-wall communicating technology constantly monitors the performance of a high-efficiency heating and cooling system. As ComfortBridge technology gathers data, it uses it to make automatic adjustments; this technology uses the minimum amount of energy required to create consistent and comfortable indoor heating and cooling. Rather than installing the communications technology circuit board in the thermostat (which is connected to an inside wall in a home), the ComfortBridge circuit board is securely installed in the indoor unit of the energy-efficient heating and cooling system. ComfortBridge technology works with any single-stage thermostat to help create customized indoor comfort specifically for you and your family.
For your convenience, we asked our HVAC technicians to develop a kit of commonly needed furnace installation supplies. Consider adding Alpine Home Air Products Furnace Installation Supplies Package to your cart to have everything you need to install your Goodman Furnace!!
Outstanding Warranty Protection
This furnace is covered by what we believe to be one of the best warranties in the indoor home comfort industry. We cover the heat exchanger with a Lifetime Limited Warranty to the original, registered homeowner; in addition, if the heat exchanger fails during the first 10 years of ownership, we will replace the entire unit for as long as you own your home. This furnace also has a 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on all functional parts. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please review the consumer brochure or product warranty in the Documents section.
|Configuration||Horizontal / Upflow|
|Blower Cooling Capacity||1.5 / 2 / 2.5 / 3 Tons|
|Maximum Input BTU||60000 BTU|
|Maximum Heating Output BTU||57600 BTU|
|Minimum Input BTU||42000 BTU|
|Minimum Output BTU||40320 BTU|
|Maximum CFM||1400 @ 0.5|
|Blower Type||Variable Speed|
|Efficiency (% AFUE)||96 %|
|Maximum Overcurrent Protection (Breaker)||15 Amps|
|Fuel Type||LP Capable (Kit Required) / Natural Gas|
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified||Yes|
|Vent Connection||2 or 3 Inches|
|Supply Air Opening Size||16 x 19.5 Inches|
|Flue Pipe Diameter||2|
|Product Weight||117 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||117 lbs|
|Meets CSA Standards||Yes|
|Meets Canadian OEE Standards||Yes|
|Width||17 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||28 3/4 Inches|
|Height||34 1/2 Inches|
|Heat Exchanger Warranty||Lifetime w/ online registration|
|Unit Replacement Warranty||10 years with online registration|
|Parts Warranty||10 years with online registration|